Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (9)



Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books where book bloggers answer the weekly question and hop around to other blogs and see what other bloggers have to say. The goal is to discover new blogs, "connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!"



This week's question is:
 "Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This week I piloted my new review comparison feature! I wrote my own review and then looked at three other bloggers' reviews for the same book and compared them. I would love to hear your feedback on this new feature.
 






Miss something on Small Review? Read the Recap to see what happened this week and learn about my upcoming giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. I really liked the review comparison; it was great to see a couple of different thoughts in bite-size form in one handy place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Happy Friday! Just by to say hi! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a WoW post for a vampire book that I was excited. If the cover art for the last book in the Strain trilogy was anywhere I'd be posting about that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your site here. Thanks for sharing :)

    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your review comparison sounds interesting. I have links to all my recent posts in the right column. Come see what they are. Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookworm, Thank you for the feedback! I’m glad you enjoyed it. :)

    Savannah, Thanks! Happy weekend to you too :)

    Bookish Hobbit, Ack, it’s so frustrating when I’m pining for a book but I don’t have a cover to post yet :P

    Erika, Thank you! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

    Pussreboots, Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I didn't notice the review comparison part when I read your review of Deadly. I am so impressed. That must have taken a lot of work. Just goes to show that you're one of the best new blogs out there.
    Also, have you read the Ghost Map by Steven Johnson? It's a great book about the Cholera epidemic. If you like diseases, you might also enjoy the Great Influenza by John M. Barry about the 1918 flu epidemic. It was a terrific book - in fact, I recommend it over Ghost Map, which I also liked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank so much! I think the review comparison did get lost and make the post seem gigantic, so I separated it into two posts for the next one. Thanks for the feedback!

    I haven't read either of those books, but I've added them to the TBR now. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and how much work you must put into it. I am also a new follower!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...